Two little birds

Two little birds
Singing Sweet songs of melodies pure and true

Friday, September 23, 2011

My Silhouette


There are so many things going on in my head, I should have done a thunder storm (a brain storm). I worked very hard on this project and learned a lot of things in CS5.5. I really enjoyed this process because it was so personal, I learned a lot about myself, and what my friends and family think about me. I really needed the practice in Ai and hope to get much more. There are so many more ideas I have I think I will continue this concept on my own outside of class.


2 comments:

  1. There’re is so much I like about this art piece is crazy. You represented in this art piece many different sides of Chelsea and I am excited to getting to know you. My favorite is the Giraffe because I love animals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice outcome. I love the color palette. The octopus is my fav. What is below the giraffe? oxox

    ReplyDelete